Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

Gahd ! I really enjoyed that - it was crazy !

Pitch - Web Design Pitch - Web Design

Ha ha - so funny. Love the dry delivery of the script. So natural and awkward, works brilliantly with the animation.

El Dinosaurio El Dinosaurio

It looked sad and beautiful. I'm going to learn Spanish just so I can watch it properly !

Harvey's Canine Adventure Harvey's Canine Adventure

A sublime experience indeed. Harvey's inexorable journey to the 'finish' is a powerful metaphor; even when he 'bails' he is still trapped within his original paradigm. I really identify with Harvey.

Herald Of Nyarlathotep Herald Of Nyarlathotep

looked and sounded awesome. Lovecraft mythos always a winner for me. Didn't really enjoy the gameplay though - but I'm very hard to please, I rarely enjoy playing anything. I'd love to see more lovecraft stuff from you - did you do the art ?

JamesGames responds:

Thanks for taking time to play, and for the kind words.

The "gameplay" is beyond minimal at this point, so no offense taken at all. I made all the assets, yes. There will be a substantial amount of content added to this game in the next month or so, please check back if you're interested.

Thanks!

ALZ ALZ

Perfect art-game. Beautiful and simple. Very touching

dylan responds:

thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A Fantasia (Sort of) A Fantasia (Sort of)

It was nice. I wanted more 'oomph' though. Building up to a real dense peak of sound with kettle drums and horns and a freaking everything... then going back to the bell and the single melody

An Interesting Loop? An Interesting Loop?

a kind of demented waltz - i like it

D-Rock responds:

Glad you like it!

before i disappear before i disappear

woo - has a dark vibe. Well painted :)

nitrile responds:

thanks, i wanted to see if i could pull off dark subject matter using a warm color palette.

food for wendy food for wendy

Hee hee, would make a sweet T-shirt

123 123